Marriene Langton Principal/Tumuaki

Marriene Langton Principal/Tumuaki
Tēnā koutou e te whanau. This is my 16th year as tumuaki of our lovely kura. I am one-eyed when it comes to providing the very best education for all of our tamariki, strong connections to whanau and applying attachment theory so every child has a champion adult at our school who believes in them unconditionally. I just can’t see past it. Our kaiako and kaiawhina go the extra 50 miles to give our children the best chances to succeed. My family is number one. After 20 years of camping holidays in Kaiteriteri, Graham and I are recidivist “glampers “ and ready for new adventures in our latest caravan. It’s brilliant when our family joins us too.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Cross Country Capers



























I am so proud of the ways in which the children took on the challenge of Cross Country. Long distance running was never my thing and it has always left me with a sense of having concussion. Our children are different. They rise to the challenge and perform remarkably.
Thanks to Rochelle and her team who organised this event so beautifully.
 Our leaders also helped the more reluctant runners to complete the circuit and gave the children lots of encouragement.
Thank you to all of the parents and whanau who came to support the children. You make this school a magic place.

No comments:

Post a Comment