Marriene Langton Principal/Tumuaki

Marriene Langton Principal/Tumuaki
Tēnā koutou e te whanau. This is my 16th year as tumuaki of our lovely kura. I am one-eyed when it comes to providing the very best education for all of our tamariki, strong connections to whanau and applying attachment theory so every child has a champion adult at our school who believes in them unconditionally. I just can’t see past it. Our kaiako and kaiawhina go the extra 50 miles to give our children the best chances to succeed. My family is number one. After 20 years of camping holidays in Kaiteriteri, Graham and I are recidivist “glampers “ and ready for new adventures in our latest caravan. It’s brilliant when our family joins us too.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's Snowing! Hurrah

Thank you to the small army of parents and teachers who helped in the office this morning. It was a huge job to track down every child and make sure everyone was accounted for. It is really important that you call or text the office with absences.
Thank you to every responsible parent who rang or text the school to let us know that your child was not coming to school Yea you! 

I turned my back in my office and someone had taken over my chair and desk! I can see the challenge is on for control and power. The photos are foggy as the camera lens didn't like the cold and snow, but it's clear enough who the main culprits were. The usual suspects.
cath, belinda and donna


all hands on deck


I turned my back and my chair was gone, my office taken over, and I was no longer number one banana

Does that look like Stacy to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment